* This classically inspired floor clock makes a grand addition to our Furniture Trend Designs.
* The simple, yet elegant, flat top pediment of this floor clock is reminiscent of classic Greek and Roman architecture.
* The door is flanked by twin canted columns with turned top and bottom caps.
* The crisp, white dial is framed by a brushed-nickel bezel and features applied, brushed-nickel Arabic numerals with a black screened minute track and nickel hour and minute hands.
* The brushed-nickel grid pendulum and nickel finished weight shells complement the bezel.
* Clean lines and a simple cutout on the base complete the composition.
* All glass panels on the front and sides are beveled. In addition, the upper side glass panels are removable, allowing easy access to the movement.
* Designed by Chris Bergelin.
* Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Black Coffee finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
* You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
* Locking door for added security.
* Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* H. 83" (211 cm)
* W. 31" (79 cm) 31" (79 cm)
* D. 17-1/2" (44 cm)
The Clocks Seville Grandfather Clock by Howard Miller
at Pilgrim Furniture City in the Hartford, Bridgeport, Connecticut area. Product availability may vary.
for the most current availability on this product.